Sunday, November 23, 2008



     Illustrating expressions is what I enjoy most in creating the characters in a story. 
This part of the book says, "At my house, we invite my aunts and uncles and cousins for Thanksgiving dinner. " And,  "Open your homes to each other."  1 Peter 4:9
              Quite similar to my own extended family ~ and my husband's as well!  Our three children have thankfully, always enjoyed being surrounded by their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and family friends of all ages at Thanksgiving dinner.   It's always great to see one another and spend time dining, chatting, laughing and dining some more!  To just enjoy one another's company is a real gift.
       I am so thankful for the Garcia and the Burris Families!

No comments:

Sketches

Sketches
Sketch of Latisha, talented cousin of little Jack.

Finishes

Finishes
These images are finishes from "The Tale of Jack Frost" book. Release date is November 2008.