Monday, February 23, 2009

February Winds Down

As this last week of February begins, I'm looking forward to the sketching, drawing, finishing, and designing work that I'll be in the midst of ~ which is all work that I so enjoy!  An event I'm excited about this week is the elementary school visit I will be doing for Kindergarten through Sixth grade students!   My hopeful goal is to generate a new - or renewed - love of picturebooks, and to give a clear look into the process of creating children's books.  

2 comments:

Phyllis Harris said...

Very sweet! You are so good at that, Priscilla...making great expressions.

Priscilla Burris said...

Thank you, wonderful friend and colleague!
I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Sketches

Sketches
Sketch of Latisha, talented cousin of little Jack.

Finishes

Finishes
These images are finishes from "The Tale of Jack Frost" book. Release date is November 2008.