Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Father's Card

Enjoyed creating this card for my father, who I dearly love, respect and admire.  So thankful for his influence in my life.  He is also an artist, so that must be where my love of art came from!

One thing I absolutely treasure about him is that he enjoys humor.  He is 88 this year.  My mom will be 77.   They crack each other up all the time - and that is such a treat to watch.  I love it when he saves comic strips he has cut out of the newspaper or magazines - and brings them out to show us.   The image for this card truly represents his enjoy-life spirit.


No comments:

Sketches

Sketches
Sketch of Latisha, talented cousin of little Jack.

Finishes

Finishes
These images are finishes from "The Tale of Jack Frost" book. Release date is November 2008.