Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snowy Characters!

You just never know where characters, full of expression, will show up!  I came across this snowy family in a dept store, and before gift-wrapping it up, I just had to take this photo of this cuddly bunch.  (Well, they are sewn together, after all.)  Mom's lipstick I added after the fact.  Just being honest.

The three little ones in this snow family immediately caught my attention with their very individual personalities.
 
From the left, I can just hear their thoughts ~
"Wait. What's that over there?"
"My brother's not looking at the camera AGAIN, tsk tsk"
"I can't wait to throw this snowball up in the air, higher than ever!!"


No comments:

Sketches

Sketches
Sketch of Latisha, talented cousin of little Jack.

Finishes

Finishes
These images are finishes from "The Tale of Jack Frost" book. Release date is November 2008.