Friday, October 21, 2016

A New Humphrey's Tiny Tales Book!


This is the most recent chapter book in the Humphrey's Tiny Tales series.  What Fun! It is a true privilege and DELIGHT to create the illustrations for this series. This little hamster has my heart!

Humphrey is a wonderfully fun, hilarious and super smart little hamster!  There are times I am quite loud in my chuckling as I read what Humphrey's creator and author, Betty Birney has written.  I really enjoy my own adventure with Humphrey as I work on the illustrations for each story.

Wishing you the best journeys as you read your favorite books!
~ Priscilla


1 comment:

Sketches

Sketches
Sketch of Latisha, talented cousin of little Jack.

Finishes

Finishes
These images are finishes from "The Tale of Jack Frost" book. Release date is November 2008.